A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jelena Vukicevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jelena Vukicevic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jelena Vukicevic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vukicevic graduated from University Of Belgrade. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vukicevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jelena Vladislav Vukicevic MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jelena V. Vukicevic practice?
- Dr. Jelena Vukicevic has 1 office location.
Dr. Jelena Vukicevic practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.