inactive

Jelena V Vukicevic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2010
I can't imagine a better pediatrician for my children. Dr. V is the best there is. She takes things seriously, always follows up, and answers questions. We feel so lucky to have her as our pediatrician.

March 2nd, 2010
There is no one like Dr. V! She has incredible bedside manners and is very knowledgable. She cares about her patients and offers the right dose of medical and practial advice. My daughter was underweight as a baby and after several other doctors, we found Dr. V, who immediatelly suggested that we change the diet and not take any medications. My daughter is now a healthy 8-year old who falls in the 50th percentile by weight. Also, Dr. V is not one of those doctors who think that antibiotics cure everything - my daughter was coming down with an ear infection and I called Dr. V, who asked me to immediately come to the office so she can give my daughter ear drops to offset the ear infection in an early stage. Voila! It worked. If you can get in as Dr. V's patient, you are a lucky parent.