A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jelili Apalara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jelili Apalara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apalara
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jelili Apalara, MBBS, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Apalara graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Apalara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jelili Atinusola Apalara MBBS, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jelili A. Apalara practice?
- Dr. Jelili Apalara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jelili Apalara practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Internists and Wisconsin Rapids Geriatric Doctors.