Internist, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Ignacio is always smiling- very personable- he listens to my problems and does a head to toe assessment- he listens to my heart and lungs with a stethoscope which my previous doctor didn't even do consistently- he is always on time and i have never waited more than 15 mins!

A Doctor who listens . show details A Doctor who listens .
by j. a. on Feb 23rd, 2012 on doctor.com

I felt that he has a genuine desire to help me with all my health concerns. He is very pleasant.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
A Doctor who listens . show details A Doctor who listens .
by j. a. on Feb 23rd, 2012 on doctor.com

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Oct 5th, 2011

Can't talk to the doctor over the phone. Always referred to the assistant or the nurse but never talked to them in person. Always need to leave message but no call back from the assistant/nurse. I called them 3x and left messages but no call back from them. I even left message to have the doctor call me but but still didn't hear anything from the them.

May 17th, 2011

he is so personable! always smiling and asks about me and how my family, he is very caring and does a thorough exam- does a head to toe assessment and takes the time to listen to my problems.

Jan 21st, 2011

He is very personable. He is always smiling and asking about my family. He has a very sweet and caring nature. I feel that I can trust him with my health problems.