Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng
Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cheng is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Northshore Skokie Hospital and VA Medical Center of North Chicago. He speaks English.
Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.
Dr. Rong-Yi Chen
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Libertyville, IL 0 mi48
Dr. Mohammad Bawani
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Libertyville, IL 0.61 mi38
Dr. Steve Sesterhenn
Vernon Hills, IL 0.75 mi32