A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng practice?
- Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Libertyville Internists, Libertyville Geriatric Doctors, and Libertyville Nephrologists.