A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng practice?
- Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jen-Chieh Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Libertyville Internists, Libertyville Nephrologists, and Libertyville Geriatric Doctors.