A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen-Jane Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jen-Jane Liu is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen-Jane Liu MD is a female Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jen-Jane Liu practice?
- Dr. Jen-Jane Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jen-Jane Liu practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.