A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen-Liang Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jen-Liang Lin, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jen-Liang Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen-Liang Jacob Lin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jen-Liang J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jen-Liang Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jen-Liang Lin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists and Kirkland Cardiologists.