A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen-Lih Kou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kou graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen-Lih Lih Kou MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jen-Lih L. Kou practice?
- Dr. Jen-Lih Kou has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jen-Lih Kou practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Geriatric Doctors.