A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen-Lih Kou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kou
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kou Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kou graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen-Lih Lih Kou MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jen-Lih L. Kou practice?
- Dr. Jen-Lih Kou has 1 office location.
Dr. Jen-Lih Kou practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists and Blackwood Geriatric Doctors.