A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen-Yee Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jen-Yee Shen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jen-Yee Shen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Shen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen-Yee Kway Shen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jen-Yee K. Shen practice?
- Dr. Jen-Yee Shen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jen-Yee Shen practices Dermatology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Dermatologists.