Dr. Jen Chin Wang MD is a female General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Critical Care Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, General Practice, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jen Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jen Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wang has 23 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jen C. Wang practice?
Dr. Jen Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Critical Care Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, General Practice, and Hematology near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Hematologists, Long Beach Oncologists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Beach General Practitioners.