A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jen Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jen Wang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Wang has 23 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen Chin Wang MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jen C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Jen Wang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jen Wang practices Medical Oncology near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Long Beach Oncologists.