A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jen Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jen Kuang Huang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jen K. Huang practice?
- Dr. Jen Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jen Huang practices Psychiatry near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Monterey Park Psychiatrists.