Dr. Jenaya Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenaya Ward?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2016

She is the Best 😀

Dr Jenaya Ward is the best doctor i have ever seen. She is so professional with good knowledge on her field. She is a good listener. She is down to the earth. She provides me a lot of information during my pregnancy. I was able to have a smooth delivery with her help. She explains everything properly. I will definitely recommend her if you are looking for real good ob/gyn.

July 31st, 2015

Would definately reccommended!!

The staff and Dr Ward are all so wonderful! It was so easy to make my appointment. The office is very clean!

June 8th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

I have my teenage daughters see Dr. Ward and I trust that she will take good care of them and give them good solid advice when it comes to there healthcare needs.

February 3rd, 2015

Very caring & compassionate doctor!

Loving my Dr.

Dr Ward is the sweetest most professional, concerned individual you would ever meet. I absolutely love, love going to the dr. The entire staff is friendly and make you feel like they've known you forever. The only thing i hate is not being able to be in their presence daily. Best Dr ever!!!!!

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!!!

Dr. Ward is an amazing doctor. She has an amazing bedside manner, and never makes the visit rushed. Heather, Cassie, Felicia, Susan, and Michelle make an awesome team, and are very friendly and caring... Would highly recommend others to this practice.

November 6th, 2014

She's more than a doctor, she's a friend

Dr. Ward is more than just an OBGYN doctor, she is a friend. From the first day I walked into her office, I was greeted by the cheerful staff and Dr. Ward's warming personality. She takes the time to understand what is going in your life and helps apply it to your diagnosis/treatments. She is always willing to spend the extra time to answer all of your questions (even the questions we are embarrassed to ask). In her office, there is no stupid question. It's like being at the doctor's office with your friend!

November 5th, 2014

BEST OBGYN EVER

I have been with Dr.Ward since 2012 in Dallas and moved with her when she got her own practice in Rockwall. The practice is nice, the nurses are extremely nice and knowledgable and Dr. Ward kept me sane through the toughest pregnancy I ever been through. She goes beyond measurements, checks on you, follows up and makes sure that you are recieving adequate treatment.

November 5th, 2014

Kudos!

The friendliness of the staff was a great introduction to meeting Dr. Ward! Dr. Ward was easy to talk to and didn't make me or my family feel rushed for any of my visits. The office makes a great team and made the experience easy and comfortable! Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

I love Dr. WARD!!!!!

I have been coming to Dr. Ward for almost 5 years now and I must say she is the best doctor I've ever had! I first starting coming when she was near Downtown Dallas and I have since followed her to Rockwall where she has started her own practice. Her office is very clean and inviting. The staff are always welcoming and Dr. Ward is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable. I have referred friends and family to her and they have all come back raving about how good she is. Dr. Ward even delivered my God Daughter :-) I can't say enough about Dr. Ward!!!

satisfied stalker

Dr. Ward was recommended to me by one of her patients but it was during her transition time, her old office gave me the run around but I was able to get her cell number and she answered with a friendly demeanor. The staff was always nice & friendly. I'd have another baby just to be blessed with that same care. I highly recommend Dr. Ward and her loving staff to anyone. #AbsolutelyTheBest

Happy new mom

Dr. Ward is awesome!! She knew just what to say to calm my nerves when I had some complications with my pregnancy. Her bedside manners are great and answered all my questions, even if meant spending a little more time in the room with me! She even came inperson to check up on me after my delivery! The office staff is also very kind and genuinely care about their patients! Very pleased with my experience with them!