A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenean White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenean White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenean White, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- AnMedical Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenean Nicole White MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenean N. White practice?
- Dr. Jenean White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenean White practices Family Medicine near Hartwell, GA.
See Hartwell Primary Care Doctors.