A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenell Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenell Coleman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenell Coleman, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Coleman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenell Sheree Coleman MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jenell S. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Jenell Coleman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jenell Coleman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.