A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenelle Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenelle Foote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenelle Foote, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Foote has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foote accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenelle Foote practice?
Dr. Jenelle Foote practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.