A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenelle Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenelle Foote is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foote
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Foote Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenelle Foote, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Foote has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenelle E Foote MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jenelle E. Foote practice?
- Dr. Jenelle Foote has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenelle Foote practices Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists and Atlanta Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgeons.