Dr. Jenelle Foote Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenelle Foote?

August 8th, 2016

I have not seen her recently, but when I was I would give her a five star for all of them

June 11th, 2015

She is AWESOME

I couldn't be happier that I have her for a Dr. She accurately diagnosed me after I was 'dismissed' by other urologists. She is kind, patient understanding. I'm sure she is an awesome friend as well as an awesome Dr. Staff equally as good. The ONLY complaint is excessive wait to see her,¿ but isn't there a saying about good things worth waiting for?

December 21st, 2014

Dr and staff were friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. I wish I could make Dr. Foote my primary physician. Squeezed me in on a Saturday when my appointment was still 11 days away.

November 21st, 2013

EXELLENT DOCTOR

I personally think that Dr. foot is one of the best doctors in Atlanta. Not only is she an amazing doctor but I think that it is always very encouraging to see a female doctor. I love her spirit! She seems to never give up! She does INCREDIBLE work! She works so hard and she even has a daughter to take care of as well! I think that this woman deserve the utmost respect!

June 21st, 2013

Amazing doctor

Dr. Foote is an amazing doctor. She has helped me a lot over the passing months. I would recommend her to anyone!

May 17th, 2013

Great service

Dr foote diagnosis me in 2 weeks after my other urologist couldn't

January 16th, 2013

Long wait and no follow up

Total time in doctor's office...nearly 3 hours....total time with Dr. Foote...about 45 seconds while waiting in the hallway. I spent about 15 minutes with a PA and another 5 min with a bladder scanner tech... the rest of the time was spent waiting...and then, even though it was almost 3:30pm, the scheduler was "out to lunch"...she was supposed to call back to schedule some more tests...That was Monday, now it is Saturday and no follow up...All of this after being RE-SCHEDULED 3 times because Dr. Foote was not able to keep my appointment. I won't waste my time again with this office/doctor.

July 27th, 2017