A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenelle Germany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenelle Germany, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Germany graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Germany has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenelle Germany MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jenelle Germany practice?
- Dr. Jenelle Germany has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenelle Germany practices Anesthesiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Anesthesiologists.