Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Virginie Daniel-Jamoukha on Jun 15th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Watts since 2007 - Never been let down. Always excellent service, bedside manners and the staff is great and very courteous. I would recommend the practice gladly.

Prescription show details Prescription
by Roxy on Apr 29th, 2013

I had my first visit with Dr. Watts. At the appointement, I forgot to ask for a refill of a hormone prescription my previous Dr. had me on. When I realized that, I emailed through Secure Portal (2 times) and called (2 times). I still don't have my prescription and its been weeks.

Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Watts is extremely knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. She really cares about her patients and takes the time to deal with every issue. I have complete confidence in her and her office staff.

WORST DR EVER! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY! show details WORST DR EVER! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY!
May 14th, 2010

ALWAYS LATE or doesn't even bother to show up. her NURSE has no clue what she's doing or what she's talking about, not to mention she's competely RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. she doesn't pass along messages to the doctor. sent out for completely UNNECCESARY specialist visits - even told by the specialist that those visits were unneccesary - just to rack up whatever referral benefits ($$$) she may get for referring out.. in the room maybe 2 minutes and not helpful. doesn't even try to calm fears of new mothers instead brushes off any concerns as "new mother anxiety" when she should at least try to be a LITTLE reassuring. the office policy is if you don't arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to appt, you are charged and rescheduled, but then they make you sit in the waiting room 45 mins-1 hour. it's ridiculous. i don't know what other people were thinking when they wrote glowing reviews for her. i don't know who is worse: the doctor or her nurse.

WORST DR AND STAFF show details WORST DR AND STAFF
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

ALWAYS LATE or doesn't even bother to show up. her NURSE has no clue what she's doing or what she's talking about, not to mention she&# ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com