Dr. Jenelle Watts MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Plano, TX

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017
After having been with the same gynecologist for 10+ years it can be difficult to find a new dr. After meeting Dr.Watts I felt right at home. She was very personable, attentive and knowledgeable. The office lobby had a pleasant feel with a large variety of coffee. That was a plus. I really loved having cloth gowns instead of paper. It makes what can sometimes be an uncomfortable situation more tolerable. I'm happy to say I've found my new gynecologist.

April 27th, 2017
Dr. is extremely attentive while speaking with you, her knowledge, patience and expertise in her area is extraordinary. I look forward to my yearly appointment every year!! :-)

October 6th, 2015
My Hero
First of all, I have never taken the time to write a review on any doctor. But in my experience with Dr. Jenelle Watts, I had to give my input on her impeccable service during my visits to her office. I am one who has a million questions before I finally make up my mind to do anything, especially when it comes to my health. Dr. Watts responses to my questions were very detailed and at a level that I could understand; I really appreciated that about her. I do not have a medical degree, therefore I need an explanation of my diagnosis and treatment plan in order to make an educated decision that I could live with. I can’t say enough great things about her and her staff, but my review is mainly about my experience with Dr. Watts. During my recovery, Dr. Watts was very attentive and her bedside manners were superior to any doctor that I have had experience with after a procedure. I received in person visits and follow up calls after my release. I would recommend Dr. Watts in a heartbeat if ever anyone needed a recommendation for a doctor who specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecologist. I always left Dr. Watts office feeling that she sincerely cared about me and my concerns regarding my medical treatment plan. I am 100% satisfied with my outcome and for my experience with her and her staff.

October 3rd, 2015
Her staff is excellent but had no other way to express that no one, not even her staff, excel Dr. Watt's courteousness. Her professionalism is the best too.

August 25th, 2015
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Watts!!!! She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and like you are her number one priority! Her staff is more than courteous and friendly and they are very prompt! The office is beautiful and very clean and your are treated very well! I am so very happy to have found Dr. Watts!

June 15th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr Watts since 2007 - Never been let down. Always excellent service, bedside manners and the staff is great and very courteous. I would recommend the practice gladly.

April 29th, 2013
Prescription
I had my first visit with Dr. Watts. At the appointement, I forgot to ask for a refill of a hormone prescription my previous Dr. had me on. When I realized that, I emailed through Secure Portal (2 times) and called (2 times). I still don't have my prescription and its been weeks.

June 1st, 2011
Dr. Watts is extremely knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. She really cares about her patients and takes the time to deal with every issue. I have complete confidence in her and her office staff.

May 14th, 2010
WORST DR EVER! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY!
ALWAYS LATE or doesn't even bother to show up. her NURSE has no clue what she's doing or what she's talking about, not to mention she's competely RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. she doesn't pass along messages to the doctor. sent out for completely UNNECCESARY specialist visits - even told by the specialist that those visits were unneccesary - just to rack up whatever referral benefits ($$$) she may get for referring out.. in the room maybe 2 minutes and not helpful. doesn't even try to calm fears of new mothers instead brushes off any concerns as "new mother anxiety" when she should at least try to be a LITTLE reassuring. the office policy is if you don't arrive 15 minutes PRIOR to appt, you are charged and rescheduled, but then they make you sit in the waiting room 45 mins-1 hour. it's ridiculous. i don't know what other people were thinking when they wrote glowing reviews for her. i don't know who is worse: the doctor or her nurse.

May 14th, 2010
WORST DR AND STAFF
ALWAYS LATE or doesn't even bother to show up. her NURSE has no clue what she's doing or what she's talking about, not to mention she&# ...

May 26th, 2017