A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenelyn Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenelyn Lim, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- House Calls
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Lim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenelyn Ching Lim FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenelyn C. Lim practice?
- Dr. Jenelyn Lim has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jenelyn Lim practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Milpitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Milpitas Internists and Milpitas Hospice & Palliative Specialists.