A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeng-Hong Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeng-Hong Hong Chen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeng-Hong H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jeng-Hong Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeng-Hong Chen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists, Fontana Critical Care Practitioners, and Fontana Pulmonologists.