A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeng-Hong Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeng-Hong Hong Chen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeng-Hong H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jeng-Hong Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeng-Hong Chen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Internists, Fontana Critical Care Practitioners, and Fontana Pulmonologists.