A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeng Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeng Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeng Yue Chang MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeng Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jeng Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeng Chang practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.