A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeng Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeng Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeng Y. Chang practice?
Dr. Jeng Chang practices Dermatology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology, and Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists and Seattle Ophthalmologists.