Dr. Jenica Rose-Stine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenica Rose-Stine?

Dont let the Cooks sign fool ya!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Well-visit specialist. Count on only seeing her when you have a healthy child to present. If your child is sick, you will get the pleasure of playing "who's on first" with the office staff and be givin the oportunity to explain what is wrong everytime you call and speak to yet another person that isn't your child's doctor. Even when her staff can't find her and you are sent to the ER, the ER doctors at Cook Childrens cant get ahold of her either. This office is a great place to get required shots and height and weight readings for your child. It is also a great place to have your debit card charged. As for medical care, ya, that is not even an after thought. It takes more than a smile to be a pediatrician.

We Love, Love, Love this Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Dr. Rose is a great doctor. My daughter was probably her first patient when she opened her office in Willow Park, Tx. That has been several years ago. My daughter however, only see's her but once a year for her annual. I have been lucky in having a very healthy daughter. Dr. Stine has the best bed side manner of any dr. I have ever gone to for me or my children. She is very smart and very caring. My daughter feels very comfortable with her and I trust her and the advice she gives to the end of the earth and back a million times over. Love her.

Best pediatrician ever

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Rose-Stine is the greatest pediatrician I have ever taken my son to. She's very friendly, helpful, doesn't rush us, and my toddler loves her. She truly is a wonderful person!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2012

A friend with 4 children recommended Dr. Rose-Stine to me when I was pregnant with my first child. We have taken our daughter to see her since her 1 week check-up (she is now 1). As first-time parents we ask a lot of questions and require a lot of time. Dr. Rose-Stein always takes the extra time to speak with us and answer our questions. She has a great bed-side manner and a relaxing presence. I would highly recommend her. Plus, her staff has always been nice and helpful in all my dealings with them!

Great dr

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Dr Rose Stine is a great doctor, however, getting past the nurses when calling in is difficult.

Posted on August 14th, 2017