A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenifer Balawender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenifer Balawender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balawender
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balawender Learn More
Dr. Balawender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenifer Lindsey Shreve Balawender DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenifer L. Balawender practice?
- Dr. Jenifer Balawender has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenifer Balawender practices Family Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Primary Care Doctors.