A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenifer Balawender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenifer Balawender is Good.
Dr. Balawender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenifer Lindsey Shreve Balawender DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenifer L. Balawender practice?
- Dr. Jenifer Balawender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenifer Balawender practices Family Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Family Physicians.