Dermatologists

1235 E Cherokee St
Suite 510
Springfield, MO 65804
Locations and availability (3)

|  Feel good  |  show details
by Patrick N. on Aug 28th, 2013

Just had my annual full body exam this morning and was the best ever. I have a history of cancer in my family and wanted to be examined head to toe all over. I was totally nude for all of the exam after she checked my scalp. This was my choice she offered a gown, but I wanted a full body exam. My being nude made me feel that she was able to check me all over. She was very professional about the whole exam. I would rather be seen nude than have a spot missed. She explained what she found and what I needed to do for all spots found. I am cancer free at this time and have my next annual exam.

|  Great exam  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I am a 63 year old male and I had a full body exam by Dr. Insley and was very satisfied with the whole experience. I had a gown on for the scalp exam and then I chose to be totally naked for the rest of the the exam. I have a history of skin cancer in my family and I wanted to be checked all over. Dr. Insley explained everything she found and told me what to look for and how to treat some dry / rough skin areas. Both Dr. Insley and her female assistant were very professional, (didn't laugh at my fat beer belly) although I was completely naked, I did not feel uncomfortable at all. I would recommend her to all my friends.