Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Good Exam show details Good Exam
by Old Dude on Aug 27th, 2014

I am a 65 year old male and I had my annual full body exam by Dr. Insley and was very satisfied with the visit. I had a gown on for the head and arm exam and then I chose to be totally naked for the rest of the the exam. I have a history of skin cancer in my family and I wanted to be checked all over. Dr. Insley explained everything she found and told me what to look for and how to treat some dry / rough skin areas. Both Dr. Insley and her female assistant were very professional, although I was completely naked, I did not feel uncomfortable at all. I would recommend her to all my friends.

Feel good show details Feel good
by Patrick N. on Aug 28th, 2013

Just had my annual full body exam this morning and was the best ever. I have a history of cancer in my family and wanted to be examined head to toe all over. I was totally nude for all of the exam after she checked my scalp. This was my choice she offered a gown, but I wanted a full body exam. My being nude made me feel that she was able to check me all over. She was very professional about the whole exam. I would rather be seen nude than have a spot missed. She explained what she found and what I needed to do for all spots found. I am cancer free at this time and have my next annual exam.

Great Exam show details Great Exam
by Anonymous on Jul 27th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I am a 63 year old male with a history of skin cancer in the family and saw Dr. Insley for a full body exam. She examined my scalp while I had a gown ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Great exam show details Great exam
Jul 25th, 2012

I am a 63 year old male and I had a full body exam by Dr. Insley and was very satisfied with the whole experience. I had a gown on for the scalp exam and then I chose to be totally naked for the rest of the the exam. I have a history of skin cancer in my family and I wanted to be checked all over. Dr. Insley explained everything she found and told me what to look for and how to treat some dry / rough skin areas. Both Dr. Insley and her female assistant were very professional, (didn't laugh at my fat beer belly) although I was completely naked, I did not feel uncomfortable at all. I would recommend her to all my friends.