Dr. Jenifer Lloyd DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 10th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Jenifer since I was about 16 years old (I am now 24 years old), and have never had an issue. She's always very polite and thorough, however I am so disappointed over my last visit that it has deterred me away forever. I have been getting laser hair removal on my face on and off for many years now and have NEVER had a problem as serious as the one I am facing. I went in for my routine laser treatment and immediately after the procedure, my face felt extremely hot. I am used to my face being a little red after the procedure and it usually goes away in about an hour, but this lasted for a good 2 hours. I noticed almost immediately that the left side of my face has tons of brown blisters on it. I was very upset and thought maybe it would go away by the morning. The next morning came and I started to freak out so I called the office and they told me to come in right away. I waited an hour to be seen, and I know that I was sort of a walk in and they had to fit me in, but I think I should have been considered an emergency case. I sat in the waiting room and the doctors room bawling my eyes out over my face. The nurses were very sympathetic and gave me hugs because they've known me for years. Dr. Jennifer came in and noticed right away that I was extremely upset about the situation, however, she didn't seem to concerned about the blisters. She told me that they were superficial and should go away in about a week, but i told her how worried I was about them scarring. She gave me an anti inflammatory shot and hydrocortisone cream, which at the time I didn't think anything of because I was so upset. But later I got to thinking how these two things would help at all with a laser burn? its not a rash or it doesn't itch, so how is this going to help. I am very upset about my results and have been crying nonstop. I Don't even want to go to work or do anything because makeup won't cover the burns. I know its only 4 days later but I haven't noticed any changes. Im starting to feel hopeless and will be seeking a second opinion on Monday morning. My summer is ruined because I can't go in the sun or anything. Its very depressing.

June 2nd, 2016
This doctor gave me a staph infection
I was give an injection to treat a rash and got a staph infection in the injection area. I had to get two surgeries from a general surgeon, who confirmed that the staph was from the injection, since the infection was so deep in my tissue. When I contacted Dr.Lloyd and told her what happened she wanted to see me. She looked at the injection area that that red, hot, and swollen and told me I had cancer. I went to my family doctor to get recommended for an MRI. She couldn't even recommend me for a MRI. Do not trust this doctor. Over all, I had $13,000 wrapped up in medical bills to get rid of the staph infection. I had to pay for the injection she gave me, I missed two weeks of work, plus the pain and suffering.

May 20th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have always been very pleased with Dr.Jen's work.

April 9th, 2015
very personable and professional

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. Lloyd is hands down the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever been too and I have seen more than the average patient. However, I have never felt like a patient because her and her staff go out of their way to care for you as if they were treating a member of their own family. I have referred several friends and family members to her and they all have had wonderful experiences.

April 10th, 2014
personable, kind, and knowledeable
First of all she is a female....very educated and experienced...she is personable, professional, and makes you feel at ease. BEST Dermatologist in the area!! 4 stars all the way around.

February 25th, 2014
I have seen Dr. Jennifer Lloyd for a few years now and I even brought in my family members. I was satisfied until my last appointment where I was degraded about my tan, my need for Botox and other cosmetic procedures I never asked for. I am in search now for a good dermatologist.

January 29th, 2014
Same old
She had my daughter on 14 different mess for acne.i feel like she pushes what the drug reps give her bonuses for.

November 13th, 2013
prednisone
She gave my daughter prednisone for her acne and she gained 35 pounds and developed all kinds of medical problems. No monitoring, no consent, no follow up.

May 22nd, 2013
I must diagree with the other reviews. Dr Jenifer is a fabulous doctor and she has helped with issues with many different problems over the years. If you saw me now you would never know the acne I suffered from in my early 20's and then again in my late thirties.Her bedside manner is superb and her knowledge and expertise in her field excels beyond expectations. I also had cosmetic procedures performed by her which had great results. Dr Jenifer is an excellent doctor and also just a really nice,friendly women.

July 16th, 2012
Very poor Dermatologist
I went to this Doctor for a rash around my mouth and she gave me Cloderm. It was one of the worst things you put on Perioral Dermatitis, which I later found out from another Dermatologist. I spent 1 month in the house because my Dermatologist said this medication feeds a fungus. I trusted her and was disappointed in her. She caused me a lot of heartache. I would not go to this Doctor, because I don't think she knows what she is talking about.

April 27th, 2012
Dr. Lloyd came into the room when I was about to receive Dysport and asked, "What is she getting?" The resident responded, "Botox." Lloyd said, "She needs it." Horrible bedside manner. Also, I have an infection from every site injected with restylane from her practice.