A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenifer McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenifer McCarthy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenifer Donnellan McCarthy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jenifer D. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Jenifer McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenifer McCarthy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Obstetricians & Gynecologists.