A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenifer Sandvig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenifer Sandvig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenifer Sandvig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandvig graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sandvig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenifer L Sandvig MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jenifer L. Sandvig practice?
- Dr. Jenifer Sandvig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenifer Sandvig practices Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.