A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenifer Burkhalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenifer Burkhalter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenifer Burkhalter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhalter graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Burkhalter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenifer Burkhalter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jenifer Burkhalter practice?
- Dr. Jenifer Burkhalter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jenifer Burkhalter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Carmichael Obstetricians & Gynecologists.