A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenifer Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenifer Welsh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenifer Welsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Scott & White
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenifer Welsh MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenifer Welsh practice?
- Dr. Jenifer Welsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jenifer Welsh practices Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Irving Internists.