A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenna Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenna Choi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenna Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Choi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenna Han Choi MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenna H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Jenna Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenna Choi practices Internal Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Internists.