Learn more about Dr. Jenna Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenna Saul, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saul
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenna Saul, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Learning Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Saul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital of Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenna S Saul MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jenna S. Saul practice?
- Dr. Jenna Saul has 14 office locations.
Dr. Jenna Saul practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fond du Lac, WI and Chilton, WI.
See Marshfield Psychiatrists.