A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenna Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenna Saul, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Learning Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Saul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital of Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenna Saul MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jenna Saul practice?
- Dr. Jenna Saul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jenna Saul practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fond du Lac, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Marshfield Psychiatrists.