A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenne Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenne Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenne Myers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Oro Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenne Garrett Myers MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jenne G. Myers practice?
- Dr. Jenne Myers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jenne Myers practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.