A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenne Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenne Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenne Myers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Oro Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenne Garrett Myers MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jenne G. Myers practice?
- Dr. Jenne Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenne Myers practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.