A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenne Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenne Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenne Myers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Oro Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenne G. Myers practice?
Dr. Jenne Myers practices Urology and Surgery near Oro Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.