A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennefer Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennefer Sutton, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennefer Sutton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennefer Sutton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennefer Sutton practice?
- Dr. Jennefer Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennefer Sutton practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.