A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennelle Marcereau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennelle Marcereau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennelle Marcereau, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcereau graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Marcereau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennelle L Marcereau DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennelle L. Marcereau practice?
- Dr. Jennelle Marcereau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennelle Marcereau practices Emergency Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Monroe, WA.
See Tacoma Emergency Physicians.