A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenni Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenni Mao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenni Mao MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jenni Mao practice?
- Dr. Jenni Mao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenni Mao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.