A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennie Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennie Chen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie Chen MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennie Chen practice?
- Dr. Jennie Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennie Chen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Pediatricians.