inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 22nd, 2016
AVOID Dr Clarke
I wish I could leave a -5star review. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a dermatologist. When I called to make the appointment, I mentioned I had several items that needed to be removed. One growth that needed to be cut off. Several items that need to be frozen off and several that need to be burned or cauterized off. At the appointment the mole was removed. The items she applied the freezing too never were removed and I had to have them removed from a competent dermatologist. Dr. Clarke barely made the items cold, I know how this goes as I have this procedure done every year. The items needing cauterizing was not done as Dr. Clarke said she didn't have the equipment in this Park City Office & I needed to go to SLC for that. Dr. Clarke has a $209 office visit fee that you have to pay for the privilege of visiting her. I was charged $ 287 for her attempt at freezing that did not work. $228 for removing the growth. Plus the pathology of $8) AVOID this doctor at all cost! She over charges and is incompetent!