A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennie Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennie Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Faber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Faber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie Faber MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennie Faber practice?
- Dr. Jennie Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennie Faber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Owings Mills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.