Dr. Jennie Faber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennie Faber?

February 6th, 2017

A Wonderful Caring Compassionate Doctor

Dr. Faber is by far the most caring doctor that I have ever had! My first visit was a great experience. The staff was friendly, the rooms were extremely clean and I did not have to wait very long after completing the paperwork before I was being escorted to the room. Dr. Faber took ample time to listen to me and explain her answers. I very highly recommend Dr. Faber to women of all ages. You will be satisfied!

March 5th, 2015

Best OB

Dr. Faber is by far the best OB ever. I do not trust anyone else but her. I always see her in a timely fashion. She is caring and compassionate. Shes the only doctor i have ever had who will auctually take time out of her day to call and speak to her patients. Love love love her!!!

May 1st, 2014

I did not have a good birth experience with Dr. Faber. I felt that she talked down to me, treated me like a child and disregarded my wishes and opinions about my birth process. Worst part was that she performed an internal exam on me during what was labeled as my "high risk labor" moments before informing me that she was coming down with a stomach virus. I truly believe my c section could have been avoided with a doctor that was more patient and open to communication.

April 3rd, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better OB

Dr. Faber delivered my twins and she was wonderful throughout the entire experience. She was calm and helped to allay all our fears during the delivery, which could have been a nerve-wrecking episode for a pair of first-timers. She is skilled in handling difficult situations and her bedside manner was great. I would recommend her unreservedly.

March 7th, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Faber when I was a teen because I had horrific periods. She was calm and reassured me that everything would be alright. I am now in my 20s and I will have her as my GYN until location or retirement do us part :) She is thorough and she actually listens to her patients. I recommend her, especially for young girls who will be seeing a GYN for the first time. Dr. Faber makes scary sounding things not so scary at all. The front desk staff could be a bit m ore cordial but nothing too terrible. The wait times aren't always the greatest either but I feel like much of that is due to her being thorough with each patient.

February 24th, 2013

Great First Experience! I'll be Back!

She made my first GYN experience a pleasant one! She gave options of two different birth control pills that would suit me, and then gave me the option based on the side effects/ pros/ cons.. etc. She talks in a soothing voice, and was gentle. The entire exam took 4 minutes.

May 8th, 2012

100% Upset about this Facility

I have never been more disappointed with a doctor in my life, I could cry. It was my first time seeing a GYN and I mentioned to Dr. Faber that I was nervous and she laughed at me asking if I was serious. Strike one. You can NOT get in touch with their office, you cannot speak with a live human to make an appointment, of find out results. Strike two. WORST of all, there was NO follow up, I still have not heard the results of my testing and it has been 6 months Strike 3. I WOULD NEVER and I MEAN NEVER EVER recommend Dr. Faber or anyone in the practice to anyone. This is an honest & true review, I am not sure about the other reviews, they are probably fixed entered by the doctor herself.

August 16th, 2011

Dr. Faber is BEYOND WONDERFUL!!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Faber for a number of years now....she is BEYOND WONDERFUL!!! She is such a caring, awesome person!!! Her bedside manner is great and she is so understanding...she listens and asks questions to get a better understanding of your exact issues. and she doesn't treat you as "just a number" like so many other doctors do now...I just LOVE HER!!!

February 5th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Faber is a wonderful doctor. She is both my Obstetrician & Gynecologist. She delivered my first baby who happen to be 11lbs 7oz, delivered by scheduled C section. I felt very comfortable going into such a serious surgery, how could I not with her letting me know exactly how everything was going to go before and durring the procedure! She even went above and beyond by avoiding my tattoo located right next to where she needed to make her incision! The healing of my scar is well and my baby is happy and healthy thanks to her! I highly recommend this doctor to anyone!!

November 10th, 2010

Wonderful!

Dr. Faber is a very kind and caring Dr. that cares about your entire well being. Very gentle and easy to speak with.

June 23rd, 2010

By far my favorite doctor!!!!

November 30th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Faber for a quite a few years now and have been nothing but pleased. She is easy to talk to and is gentle. I find that if I need a prescription filled she does it quickly and is understanding and if I leave a message with a question, she gets back to my phone call fairly quickly. I have and would again recommend Dr. Faber to anyone looking for a new gyn.