A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennie Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennie Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Goldstein, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goldstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie Goldstein MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennie Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Jennie Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennie Goldstein practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.