Learn more about Dr. Jennie Gorham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennie Gorham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorham
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gorham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Gorham, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- Missouri Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie Gorham DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jennie Gorham practice?
- Dr. Jennie Gorham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennie Gorham practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mount Vernon, MO.
See Mount Vernon Physiatrists.