A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennie Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Hahn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie Happy Hahn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennie H. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Jennie Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennie Hahn practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Florence, KY.
See Florence Primary Care Doctors and Florence Psychiatrists.