A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennie Champion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Champion, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Champion graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Champion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- Shriners Hosp for Children-Boston Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie Stover Champion MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennie S. Champion practice?
- Dr. Jennie Champion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennie Champion practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.