A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennie Stover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Stover, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stover graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Stover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- Shriners Hosp for Children-Boston Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie Elizabeth Stover MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennie E. Stover practice?
- Dr. Jennie Stover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennie Stover practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.