A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennie Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennie Wheeler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Wheeler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wheeler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Baptist Medical Center Shelby
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie S Wheeler MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennie S. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Jennie Wheeler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennie Wheeler practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoover, AL and Bessemer, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.