A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Feldman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Feldman BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.