A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Feldman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University Of Queensland, Herston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Feldman BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.