A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.