A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr
- Baylor University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.