A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr
- Baylor University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Johnson MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Johnson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.