A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann King MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. King practice?
- Dr. Jennifer King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer King practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.