A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann King MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. King practice?
- Dr. Jennifer King has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer King practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.