Dr. Jennifer King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer King?

Dont make a morning appointment

Posted on October 1st, 2012

If you make an appointment first think its pretty much guaranteed that you will be waiting in the office long after your appointment time...because she has not even shown up yet. Her office staff is always rude. High turn around in the office

Top Doc

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I have been searching for a doctor to help me deal with a chronic condition. She LISTENED to me, not telling me what she thinks and then told me her opinion. I felt like she really cared and I had a voice too. I cant wait for her to keep helping me and helping me feel better. The staff is amazing. Even though I have to drive far its well worth the drive . 5 Stars for 5 star doctor.

Good

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I like Dr. King. She is kind and takes the time to listen to your concerns. However, I feel like many doctors she treats all symptoms separately and doesn't always take the time to connect the dots. That said, I've seen two other primary care physicians in AZ and I like her well enough to continue seeing her.

Posted on January 20th, 2011

I'm suing this doctor. Enough said.

Dr. Jennifer King waist of my time!

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Dr. Jennifer King would not even give me the time of day!My insurance company chose her to be my primary care physician, but when my start date became official, Dr, Jennifer King would not accept me as a patient. Would not even give me the time of day. The office staff just told me that they are no longer accepting my insurance plan, but my insurance plan states that she does accept my insurance plan. Now that leaves me with out a primary care physician. Thank you Dr. Jennifer King for leaving me without a primary care physician.

Probably will not go back

Posted on May 10th, 2010

I hate going to the doctor so when I do make an appointment to go it is because I feel could be somethign serious. I find this doctor to be very cold, impersonal and very hands off. I went in there very upset over some symptoms I was having and she suggested blood work. I was back within 48 hrs and not even so much as a good morning was uttered. I was not advised that I would be getting an "automated" call on my results or what to key in to actually hear what they were which was frustrating. I want to feel comfortable when seeing my physician with a problem and not shrugged off. They will gladly take your co-pay first though.

Office Staff

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Dr King's office staff is horrible! I called to make an appointment; the girl took my informaiton to call me back and 2 weeks later still no call. When I called them she did not even apologize. When I asked about leaving my number for Dr King to call me back she said that the Dr does not do call backs except for lab work and since I was not an established patient I Dr King would not call me. I'm surprised she has any patients with the staff! I'll never recommend anyone.

Posted on March 21st, 2017