Jennifer A McNulty MD Patient Reviews

May 25th, 2016
Insensitive and wrong diagnosis
Dr. McNulty told us that one of our twins was going to die but to be happy for the one. We were devastated to say the least. She was unfriendly, insensitive, and incorrect. We took our care elsewhere and both of our girls have survived after much trauma. She also charged us for two expensive ultrasounds during the one visit.

February 16th, 2016
Very thorough! I've had several OB GYNs and Dr. McNulty took extra precautions to reassure my safety after having a blood clot with my first delivery

March 18th, 2009
Dr. McNulty delivered my healthy twins in 2004. After a number of miscarriages and a fetus diagnosed with Trisomy 18, she became my constant support system through a long 9 months. She knew how anxious I was every step of the way and never made me feel like I was crazy. My husband and I drove up to 45 minutes one way every two weeks during this time, this is how important she became to me during my pregnancy. I wrote a letter to the hospital after my experience letting them know how lucky they were. Although the wait to see her could be long, it was worth the wait.